- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Torchlight Parade and Parties
December 31, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm
There is something special about ringing in New Year’s Eve in the Butte. The cozy venues, snow covered paradise, and joyous mood around town make this a memorable evening. Need a place to stay for NYE? Crested Butte Lodging. Take 20% off rooms the weekdays after New Year’s, plus a bunch of other freebies and discounts with their Stay and Play special!
Keep Checking Back Here for Updates!
🎆 CBMR Torchlight Parade – 5:30pm
- Crested Butte’s ski and snowboard instructors wind their way down the mountain with torchlights for a fantastic show of lights. Fireworks will begin as the instructors make their way into the base area.
🕺 Live Music:
- Center for the Arts:Southern Avenue Concert @10pm from $65
- Champagne + Whiskey Room add-on available
- Public House: Just How and Hyphy Man @9pm $25
- The Eldo: MILLK @9pm $20
🍰 Additional Venues:
- Masquerade Party @ The Dogwood $10 after 8pm
- Dance Party @ Mallardi Cabaret Theatre from $25
- Elk Ave Prime: Dinner and Ball $250
- CB Nordic Backcountry Yurt Dinner: SOLD OUT
Just a friendly reminder that there is FREE transportation around Crested Butte, so there is no excuse for drinking and driving. Check out the bus schedules and taxi information to plan accordingly!
A handful or rooms are still available (as of 12/21) at Crested Butte Lodging. Take 20% off rooms the weekdays after New Year’s, plus a bunch of other freebies and discounts with their Stay and Play special!