- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Torchlight Parade and Parties
December 31, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
There is something special about ringing in New Year’s Eve in the Butte. The cozy venues, snow covered paradise, and joyous mood around town make this a memorable evening. Need a place to stay for NYE? The Nordic Inn has specials, free parking, and is conveniently located on the mountain.
Keep Checking Back Here for Updates!
CBMR Torchlight Parade – 5:30pm
- Crested Butte’s ski and snowboard instructors wind their way down the mountain with torchlights for a fantastic show of lights. Fireworks will begin as the instructors make their way into the base area.
- Talk of the Town – DJ Chili The Kid, Open Bar & Champagne Toast: $100 Tickets (limited supply)
- Public House – Ethno Ft. Megan Hamilton & Special Guests: $55
- Dogwood Cocktail Cabin – DJs Club Cracker and Charcuterie: No Cover, Drink Specials
- Kochevars: $5 cover
- Center for the Arts: Cirque du Soiree, Live shows, music, dessert buffet: $50 – $1500
- CB Nordic Backcountry Yurt Dinner: SOLD OUT
Just a friendly reminder that there is FREE transportation around Crested Butte, so there is no excuse for drinking and driving. Check out the bus schedules and taxi information to plan accordingly!
Spend New Year’s day relaxing in the outdoor hot tub or warming up next to the fireplace at the Nordic Inn. Free parking, dog-friendly rooms, and a convenient mountain location make it a perfect place to catch the fireworks and torchlight celebration.
New Year’s Hangover?
IV Hydration | Oxygen Therapy | Vitamin Injections
Feeling a bit rough? A balcony, suite, comfy recliners, and aromatherapy are all part of your Revive IV hydration & vitamin therapy experience. Improve your overall health and well-being through these services and more. All oxygen is complimentary with treatment. Reserve your time online!