New Year’s Eve Torchlight Parade and Parties
December 31 @ 5:30 pm
There is something special about ringing in New Year’s Eve in the Butte. The cozy venues, snow covered paradise, and joyous mood around town make this a memorable evening. Need a place to stay for NYE? The Nordic Inn has specials, free parking, and is conveniently located on the mountain.
Keep Checking Back Here for Updates!
CBMR Torchlight Parade
This party is huge! The skiers (holding torches) and fireworks can be seen from nearly anywhere in the vicinity, but feel free to check out the party going on at Butte 66 (the BEST view). Starting around 5:30 CBMR will have live music and drink specials all night long!
Magic Meadows Yurt Party
If cross-country skiing (or snowshoeing) to your party in the middle of the woods sounds like your cup of tea, don’t miss this memorable event. Taking place at a yurt located a couple miles up the Slate River valley, a $195 cover includes trail passes, equipment rentals, transportation, guides, a five course dinner, live music, libations, gratuity and a celebratory toast at midnight with high-energy music. The party starts at 10pm. For more info, CLICK HERE
Live Music at Public House – Circles Around The Sun, 8pm – 1am
Jam out the New Years at one of Crested Butte’s newest music venue Public House. A full bar and restaurant upstairs with a groovy concert venue below. Tickets are $75 and can be purchased here
These are just a few events to highlight. There will be parties everywhere, walk Elk and you’ll find your spot!
- Dogwood Cocktail Cabin – Annual Masquerade Party! – No cover, no reservations needed (first come first serve), drink specials, masks for purchase, and Live Music – 5PM
- Montanya Distillers – Celebrate New Year’s Eve early downtown. Drinks start flowing early with live music from 6 to 9pm.
- Princess Wine Bar – Enjoy an evening of classy cocktails and wine before you hit the town
- The Eldo (Elk Ave Brewery) – New Year’s Eve Bash, live music
- The Talk of the Town – Have your dancing shoes ready because the booze will be flowing until the early morning
- Secret Stash – Grab some pizza for dinner and drinks downstairs for a throw down at the Red Room
- Bonez – Enjoy a nice dinner, great drinks, and extended hours so you can celebrate New Years.
Just a friendly reminder that there is FREE transportation around Crested Butte, so there is no excuse for drinking and driving. Check out the bus schedules and taxi information to plan accordingly!
Features: Hot tub • WiFi • Pet friendly • Continental Breakfast • Free Mountain Parking
Having just undergone a recent renovation, this inn greets you with a big fireplace in the lobby and modern decor in the rooms. Located on the mountain, down the street from the slopes, the Nordic moniker is not just referring to skiing either. Guest rooms have a Scandinavian theme, some with hardwood floors and ceilings. There are ADA designated rooms available as well.