- This event has passed.
CB Nordic: Magic Meadows Yurt Dinner
January 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on January 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on January 25, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on February 8, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on February 14, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on February 15, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on February 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on February 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on March 7, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on March 14, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on March 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on January 4, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Burn some calories on your way to a delicious gourmet feast at the Magic Meadows Yurt. This is a memorable experience for both adults and children to enjoy. Doors open at 6 p.m. and dinner is served at 6:30 p.m. The Cost is $135 per person. Includes: trail passes, equipment rentals, transportation, guides, a five course dinner, live music, libations, and gratuity.
Enjoy an Unforgettable 5 Course Meal
The Yurt can only be accessed with skis or snowshoes via a 1 mile groomed trail from the Peanut Lake Trailhead. The trail is mostly level, with a few rolling hills, taking about 30-45 minutes for beginner skiers and 15-20 minutes for skiers with a bit of experience. Our Yurt Dinners include guides that will show you the way to the yurt if you desire. You will meet your guides at the Crested Butte Nordic Center who will help you select the proper cross country ski or snowshoe equipment if needed, and then organize transportation from the Nordic Center to the trailhead which is a quick five minutes away. Your guides will then lead you to the Yurt on our groomed trails.
- 4:30 p.m. – If you need rental equipment please come to the Nordic Center (620 Second Street-at the corner of Second and Whiterock) early to get fitted with your gear.
- 5:00 p.m. – Convene at the Nordic Center to meet your guides and carpool to the trail head, unless you plan on skiing out on your own.
- 5:20 p.m. – Ski out to the yurt with your guides.
- 6:00 p.m. – The doors of the yurt open for cocktails and a mouthwatering appetizer.
- 6:30 p.m. – Dinner service begins. It is a casual affair usually lasting at least a couple of hours.
- Later that evening – Ski back beneath the twinkling stars with a full stomach and a happy spirit.
- At the trail-head you will return gear to the van parked at the trail head and make your way home!
Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance, online only. Click here for the full dinner menu, yurt dinner calendar and to make your reservation.